Collection: Pointe de Penmarch

La Pointe de Penmarc'h was founded in 1920 in Le Guilvinec, a Bigouden fishing port on the western tip of Brittany. At that time, the fleet consisted of more than a hundred fishing boats, which brought their rich catch to the fish auction hall in the harbor every day.

20 products

No products found
Use fewer filters or remove all