Collection: Pointe de Penmarch

La Pointe de Penmarc'h was founded in 1920 in Le Guilvinec, a Bigouden fishing port on the western tip of Brittany. At that time, the fleet consisted of more than a hundred fishing boats, which brought their rich catch to the fish auction hall in the harbor every day.

Pointe de Penmarc'h - Maître Philippe & Filles

    17 products